The Construction Process
Schedule initial video or phone call to discuss your project budget, timeline, and goals.
Chat about how you use the space and what is on your wish list.
Following the call, you will fall under one of these categories.
NOT ENOUGH DETAIL YET
-You may need to obtain more documentation such as an instrument survey or other town approval.
-Discuss ballpark pricing and determine what is needed for more detailed pricing
-We may schedule a follow up video call with Susan and Paul
-From here the project may move to option 3B
If there are enough details available and the project seems like a good fit, we will schedule an in person visit with Susan and Paul to walk through the space and review your project scope.
We may determine that the project is not a mutual fit. Some reasons for this might be distance from our service area, scope of work, or budgetary.
– Commit to a budget
– Create your idea board in Pinterest and share it with @SKadilak
– Provide detailed quote and scope of work, review and finalize
– Chat about disruptions and the reality of going through a renovation
– Finalize and Sign Construction Contract
– Schedule initial design meeting
– Review and finalize layouts
– Apply for permits
– Order any materials possible with long lead times
– Determine schedule for start of work
– The chaos begins!
– Going through a renovation can be very stressful but we try to keep everyone focused on the goal line
– It is always worth it in the end!