Homemade fruit popsicles are easy to make and a great summer treat to have on hand. With just a few simple ingredients, this quick and healthy recipe is an easy way to sneak fresh fruit into your diet. The recipe can be mixed and matched with different fresh fruits and types of yogurt for endless combinations and flavors to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
I used fresh strawberries and vanilla yogurt for mine, but other ways to vary this recipe include:
- Instead of Strawberries – Go for blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, or bananas.
- Instead of Vanilla Yogurt – Go for greek yogurt, or use a different flavor.
- Swap Artificial for Natural – Use plain yogurt and natural sweeteners like raw honey or maple syrup.
- Instead of Red Wine Vinegar – Swap for balsamic vinegar.
- Instead of using the food processor (my kids prefer it that way) – add the fruit in larger chunks.
- Omit the preserves – A lower sugar option.
These delicious strawberry and yogurt popsicles were a big hit with my kids and their cousins! See below for the full recipe. Enjoy!
How To Make Easy Fresh Fruit Pops With 4 Simple Ingredients
Yields: 6 Popsicles
- 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries or other fresh fruit
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp strawberry or other preserves
- 2 Cups vanilla or other yogurt of your choice
- Popsicle molds
1.) Chop the fruit, or put in food processor for a few quick pulses, until chunky.
2.) Mix the fruit with vinegar and preserves, let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
3.) Put the mixture and yogurt into your popsicle molds in alternating layers, then freeze for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!